The open road

The open road
Running my leg of the Bison 50. 10/27/13

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Summer recap

I keep thinking that I need to blog about different things lately, but just need got to it.  I get lazy, I feel uninspired, I just don't follow through. So, in order to catch up, here is a top ten list of summer events. 

1. Got some awesome real and virtual bling. Check out virtual nerd runs for their Jedi challenge. 

2. Was hired by Weight Watchers and started my training to be a leader. 

3.  Ran 4 on the 4th. Love this race shirt. 

4. Did not drowned doing my first tri.  It was HARD, but I loved it.  

5.  Married, I mean, saw JT in concert.  

6.  Earned more awesome virtual bling. 

7.  Spent a lot of time discussing, fixing and watching Dragons.  

8. Had time to actually read books!

9. Marathon trained with Team in Training to raise money for LLS. Go Team!!

10. Had fun with kiddos!!  

Back to work teaching now, starting my Weight Watchers job and running for pie!


1 comment:

  1. Great summer recap. I had wondered what you were up to.

    ReplyDelete