The open road

The open road
Running my leg of the Bison 50. 10/27/13

Friday, May 30, 2014

Product Review: PureLyft CleanCaffeine


As a coffee lover, you know that I am no stranger to caffeine. I love to have a cup of coffee before a run, but I'm not a huge fan of the coffee breath that it gives me pre-race.   So I jumped at the chance to try Pure LYFT.  As a Sweat Pink ambassador I was given the chance to sample 2 stir sticks of this Clean Caffeine and blog about it. I received no compensation beyond the samples and these opinions are my own. 

Each stir stick has the caffeine equivelant of a tall coffee and 0 calories.  It was easy to open up the stick and stir it into my water. I even kept it in my water bottle until I got home and close to a recycle bin.  It has a slight sweet flavor, but not overpowering.  I think you could mix it into just about any juice and not change the flavor.   
I used the second stick to give myself a pre-workout boost before an early Sunday morning Bar Method class.  It was really hard to get up early before heading to Weight Watchers to get to class, but the caffeine helped and I could drink it on the way to class without the worry of having to brush my coffee breath away.  
I think I would love to grab some more PureLYFT especially in the summer when I may not necessarily want a hot drink, like coffee or tea.  If you would like to try some natural caffeine with no chemicals give one a stir!

No comments:

Post a Comment